Funny things lately:
C came home from school totally excited because he had been wanting to take an art class and he had found one. A subsitute duty aid had given him a card that had her name along with her business which was for martial arts. Darn it all, that wasn't quite what we were looking for.
This morning T came in and told that he couldn't play with his friend L (who is moving to Colorado) today because he was going on a trip. Then he told me he he was moving to "Mashed Potatoes or America or something like that." This is the kid who on Wii Mini Golf calls Kings Court- King Benjamin. Despite being a little bored and ready for Kindergarten to start, I love watching his mind going in a million directions as he loves to learn and figure things out.
Other things lately:
I got rear-ended on the way home from the library yesterday. It was a guy on his cell phone. Luckily no one was hurt and it scratched my bumper and broke our taillight. Stinking cell phones.
Speaking of cell phones, we got new ones this week. Mine has a keyboard (not that I text that much but it looks cool). It also tells me who is calling if they are in my contacts.
I got a new calling teaching the six-years olds in my ward. I've done it twice so far. I'm going to have to get my creative juices on to fill that time after the lesson. They are sweet, active kids!! :)
We are getting new a new washer and dryer. The washer has been giving grease stains to at least one lucky recipient of clothing each week. The ruined clothes are starting to add up.
The girl C is so much fun right now. I love watching her play and learn new words. She loves to be "side" and picking "fowers" at all times.
Kids are funny. Good luck on the new Primary calling!
ReplyDelete