Monday, October 1, 2012

September

Tristan's cousin took some great pics for us.  Here are a few of my favorites.










Girl G started going to a little playgroup.  

 Some people can fruits and veggies, I canned butter!! I do have 50 lbs of pears I need to can today or tomorrow if that makes you feel any better.
 C also started a cute little dance class.  She loves to practice her sashays and toe-ball-heels.
 Playing in the Halloween box.


 Tristan's first carving of the year, but this time it was out of a watermelon.


 Re-purposed skirt.
 We went to SLC for a weekend trip, and C saw me packing my makeup in my fancy makeup bag and packed her own, after all she wouldn't want to be caught without her makeups.
 C is playing flag football this year.

 B practicing his pogo skills.

 A trip to the zoo with a friend.




 Spud Day parade.

 After taking pictures, we got to bottle feed the calves.







 Rain gutter regatta.
 A little friendly sibling competition.
 C got second place!!
 Red Sox and Mariners boats.
 In SLC we went to the Church History Museum.  Here are my strapping boys pulling the handcart. 
 And playing in the kid area.

 The reason for the trip was to see the circus.  Elephants, acrobats, motorcyclists, lions, and tigers, oh my!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the family pictures. Very cute, coordinating clothes/colors. My favorite is with the 4 kids. Two things I have never done: rain gutter regata or spud parade. Good September review!

    ReplyDelete